Safety Latches 6'S
calculated at checkout.
Simple and effective in preventing children from opening cabinets and drawers.
These Safety Latches prevent children from opening cabinets and drawers.
- Figure 1: Mount small catch approximately 1.5 cm from the edge of the framework.
- Make sure entry holes are facing away from you.
- Screws fasten easier in wood when a pilot hole is made first and soap is applied to the screw.
- Figure 2: Align “hooks” so that they engage catch evenly and then mount to the inside of door or drawer.
- Figure 3: Squeeze hooks together to open.
- No safety device should be regarded as an adequate substitute for full parental attention.
- Never leave your child unsupervised at any time.
- This is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.
Share this Product