Medicine Dropper and Spoon
calculated at checkout.
• Rubber bulb ensures easy and accurate administration of medicine.
• Measures up to 3ml.
• Smooth, rounded edges that are perfect for a tiny mouth.
- Follow the precise dosage instructions as indicated by your paediatrician or pharmacist. Take care not to over-medicate.
- Dispense medicine slowly to prevent choking.
- Keep an accurate record of dosages and times of medicine given.
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inspect before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.
- Clean before and after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Insert dropper into the medicine bottle and squeeze bulb to draw medicine up to the required level.
- Angle dropper towards baby’s inside cheek and gently release medicine by squeezing bulb.
- Hold straight up and pour medicine to the desired measurement.
- Make sure your child is sitting in an upright position before giving the medicine.
Easy to use with embossed dosage markin
Share this Product